1. If my tap water TDS is 50, what it will be after installing your system?
2. You mentioned it will adjust pH level? Does it mean it will make it acidic first then add something into water to make it alkaline?
3. What's inside the tank? Can I see the technology? What kind or type of filters/membrane are inside tanks? What's the pore size?
1. It's going to depend on the type of minerals you have but it might be between 60-80 ppm. If you want to increase it even more, you can always add this booster cartridge: https://shop.aqualiv.com/collections/replacement-filters/products/inline-ph-alkaline-orp-cartridge?variant=5455995139
2. We don't make it acidic, it just adds more alkaline minerals so it makes it alkaline.
3. The revitalizer has flow forms that move water in a vortex as it flows through under pressure. We don't use any membranes. This is not a Reverse Osmosis filter. You can see the different filters and their contents here:Reply